Media 24 has an HR Internship Opportunity up for grabs at its subsidiary, INET BFA in Rosebank.
INET BFA is seeks to appoint a dynamic and energetic individual to assume the responsibility of HR Intern. HR Intern will be responsible for providing administrative support to support to Human Resource Team. INET BFA is Africa’s leading provider of financial data feeds and analysis tools.
- Degree in organizational/Industrial psychology or Human Resource Management.
- Knowledge of general administrative processes.
- Knowledge of relevant Labour legislation, HR principles, processes and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a supportive role to the INET BFA HR team
- Manage the Neptune e-recruitment queries
- Provide co-ordination and administrative support in Media24’S Wellness Days
- Maintain Employee files
How to apply
Click here to apply online