Imperial is offering energetic and passionate young leaders with the right qualification an opportunity to join their 2014/15 learnership programme. Close Date: 2014/08/29
Job Title: Learnership Opportunity for Travel & Tourism Graduates
Company: Imperial Car Rental Division
Job Type Classification: Learnership
Location – Town / City: Various Locations
Location – Province/Area: Gauteng
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Our learnership opportunity seeks to assist young people who have invested through their studies in a career in travel & tourism to gain valuable workplace experience by working closely with business managers and operational teams.
Furthermore, participants in the programme will undergo a qualification in management (Generic Management NQF4) that will see them gain essential knowledge and skills necessary for a junior management role.
Specific Role Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
WE ARE LOOKING FOR GRADUATES WHO HAVE COMPLETED:
– 3-year Diploma or Degree in Travel & Tourism Management.
– Younger than 25.
– Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates, in line with the Company’s transformation objectives.
– South African Citizen.
– Must have displayed leadership skills in the past, either in school, their community or during their studies.
– Driver’s license is essential.
Skills and Personal Attributes Please attach the following documentation with your application:
– Cover letter stating your interest in this opportunity.
– Your CV.
– Senior Certificate.
– Qualification and academic results.
– Copy of ID and drivers license