Internship Opportunity at the Wits Centre for Rural Health
Main purpose of the job
To develop skills, knowledge and gain experience in the field of academic activities.
Location: Wits Medical School – Parktown
Key performance areas
- Assist with coordination of academic and clinical activities
- Administrative support
- IT support for students
- Assist qualitative and quantitative research
- Assist with student evaluation
- Managing spreadsheets, data entry
- Willingness to travel to site where students are based,
- Gauteng and North West
Required minimum education and training
- A Health Science Degree or a Bachelor Degree with some health experience.
- Computer literacy (word and excel essential)
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
- Honesty, dependability, punctuality and willingness to learn
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks
- Have strong commitment to human rights and social justice,
- Understanding of the South African health care system,
- Self-motivated with a high regard for work ethics, values and integrity.
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy
How to apply
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, clearly state which vacancy you are applying for and forward your detailed CV to: Boitumelo Leduma at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0862020723.
Closing Date: 08 August 2014