Driver Training Programme is provided FREE of charge and registered candidates will be responsible for payment of all fees requested from the Traffic Department with regard to booking of tests and issuing of licenses.
The Driver Training Programme targets unemployed youth (18 to 35 years).
Please note that due to the popular demand of the progamme, there is a waiting list.
The following locations are participating in the Driver Training Programme:-
- Port Elizabeth – Human Capital Solutions Office
- Uitenhage – Eastcape Midlands College, Brickfield Road Campus
- Grahamstown – Eastcape Midlands College
- East London – Buffalo City College, St Mark’s Campus
- Mthatha – Walter Sisulu University – Zamakulungisa Campus
- Queenstown – Ikhala College
- Mbizana – Ingwe FET College
- King Williams Town – Lovedale FET College
Fully completed application forms together with copies of the relevant documentation are to be handed in at the site for processing.
This application does not provide automatic registration to the programme.
Applicants are contacted and registered as space becomes available on the programme.
If you are interested, we urge you to visit these training sites as this will give you a better understanding of what the programme has to offer.
Alternatively you may download an application form from this site to hand in at the participating location.
Click Here Application Forms for PE
Click Here Application Forms for East London
Click Here Application Forms for Ikhala
Click Here Application Forms for Lovedale
Click Here Application Forms for Nkantolo
Click Here Application Forms for Peddie
Click Here Application Forms for Sabelele
Click Here Application Forms for WSU Mthatha