Be a part of shaping the future. Be a part of excellence. Be a part of one of the leading international integrated energy and chemical companies in South Africa by joining the Sasol Learnership Programme.
Learnerships are learning programmes that require on the job learning supported by structured or institutional learning.
You can take up a learnership in the following fields:
- Chemical Plant Operations
- Instrumentation and Control
- Electrical operations
Master Artisan Technician,
Operations/Maintenance Manager Learning Practitioner (LP),
Senior Learning Manager
Qualifications and expertise
- Grade 12 with Maths HG/SG (does NOT include Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- Grade 12 Physical Science HG/SG (does NOT include Life Sciences, Science Literacy, Functional Science, Natural Science and General Science)
- Grade 12 English passed OR an N3 Certificate with Maths, Engineering Science, Business English and any 2 subjects passed (total of 5 subjects)
Don’t wait for the company to advertise vacancies in the newspaper, be proactive and contact them to find out about 2014 learnership opportunties.
Sms “LEARNER” to 33162 or Call: 0860 106235.