The Department of Health is promoting careers in Health Sciences and is offering provincial bursaries for the following fields of study:
- BACHELOR OF CLINICAL MEDICAL PRACTICE
- UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA
- WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY
- Be from KZN Province
- Be financially needy (Combined gross income of parents must be less than R120 000), if income is above
- sliding scales will apply;
- Candidates must not be older than 35 years
Candidates must produce the following:
- Certified copies of Identity Document, Matric certificate with a minimum of 4 achievement level/ D symbol in all subjects;
- Obtain a total of 15 points and above in the 3 subjects (Mathematics, Biology or Life science and Physical science)
- Bursary application forms must be collected from the Human Resource Office at all Government Hospitals, Clinics or CHC’s, Due to the volume of applications received only successful applicants will be notified.
- All successful candidates will be required to sign a year for year work back agreement to serve district.
- All supportive identity documents of both parents, pay slip, death/divorce certificate and sworn affidavit to be attached stating the legal guardian or marital status of parents.
- Applicants must sign when receiving and when returning the application form to the same institution where the form was obtained. No posted application will be considered but should be delivered by hand.
Closing Date: 15 July 2014
Enquires: Mrs. N. Mahlaba – Tel. No. 033-3953290
The department reserves the right to further verifies the authenticity of information provided. Failure to comply with the above directions will lead to disqualification of application.