KwaZulu-Natal Progressive Primary Health Care has published an Opportunity that only School Leavers can dream of. Now is the time for you to Apply for the Pharmacist Assistant Learnership. All you need is Matric and Maths and Good English.
KZNPPHC is looking for suitable candidates that are interested in Pharmacist
Assistant 2 year programme.
• must have successfully completed Grade 12 with Mathematics and English
• candidates must be SA citizens.
Shortlisted applicants will undergo pre-assessment evaluation in Maths and English.
How to apply:
Candidates who meet the above criteria should submit the following:
• Application letter
• CV with 3 contactable references
• Certified copy of identity document
• Certified copy of Matric certificate (certificate will be verified with DoE).
Successful candidates will be required to sign a learnership agreement for a minimum of 1 year.
Applications must be addressed to: Ms. T. Zondi: Executive Director, KZNPPHC,
P.O. Box 3840, Durban 4000, or hand delivered to: 303 Avondale Road, Morningside,
CLOSING DATE: 1 AUGUST 2014.
Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
To View the Official Advert Click Here