Duration: 2 year contract
The National Nuclear Regulator (NNR) is a public entity which is established and governed in terms of Section 3 of the National Nuclear Regulator Act, (Act No 47 of 1999) to provide for the protection of persons, property and the environment against nuclear damage through the establishment of safety standards and regulatory practices.
- Relevant qualification
- Knowledge in press releases
- Local Governmental Structures
- Public event organising
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer, coordinate and implement logistics for corporate events and exhibitions.
- Gather, compile and draft interesting newsworthy articles for corporate communications
- Administer and maintain social media communications
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good people skills
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: 17 July 2014