Learnership Opportunity at Liberty. Can you Speak more than one language? Are you a Student with above 50% in Maths with a National Senior Certificate? We encourage you to apply for this Learnership.
Closing Date: 31 July 2014
- A valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate with a minimum pass of 50 % in Mathematics and two languages.
- No qualified degree or diploma graduates will be considered for this programme
- Fluent in English, with good communication skills and demonstrates a professional image.
- Applicants may not be currently studying with any other tertiary institutions
- Persons with disability must produce a medical certificate confirming the nature of disability.
- Be able, where applicable, to find accommodation with easy transport accessibility to areas in Gauteng or Cape Town at your own cost for the duration of the 2015 Learnership.
Please Note: Learners will receive a monthly stipend and will be responsible for their own transport cost to the training and the workplace.