Anglo American is offering Learnership to Qualifying Students. If you have a Grade 12 with Maths (not Maths literacy & Functional Maths) and Physical Science or N2 / N3 Technical qualification you can apply for this Opportunity.
Anglo American: Learnership Opportunities 2014
Closing Date: 04 August 2014
Location: Free State
Ref. NO: NV073 / 14GS
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum Grade 12 with Maths (not Maths literacy & Functional Maths) and Physical Science or:
- N2 / N3 Technical qualification with relevant subject
- Electrician Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.
- Auto Electrician Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Motor Electrical Theory.
- Fitter Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Trade Theory.
- Diesel Mechanic Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel or Motor Trade Theory.
- Boilermaker (Plater) Maths, Engineering Science, Plater Theory, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings.
- Instrumentation MechanicianMaths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory.
NB: Please indicate the trade you are applying for.
- A detailed CV,
- Certified copies of qualifications,
- Driver’s license and
- ID Document.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be advantageous