Eskom is one of the leading employment companies seeking young minds to explore their engineering plant. Eskom Matimba Power Station is currently seeking Plant Operators.
Learner Plant Operator x30
Position : Learner Plant Operator x30 Vacancy type: External/Internal
Task Grade : TR0
Area of Speacialization : Operating
Department : Operating
Business Unit : Matimba Power Power Station
Location : South Africa (Limpopo)
Reference Number : 329-1670501MM
Closing Date : 24 June 2014
• Grade 12 /N3 with Physical Science and Mathematics
• Languages include English as a second language (50%)
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
• Good understanding of thermodynamics
• Operate station electrical reticulation systems
• Theoretical Training
• Administrative Plant Duties at the Plant
• Practical Training and Plant Operation
• Chemical Plant Operations
Kindly apply for the position online by clicking on the link below: Interested persons can also apply by submitting the following documents in the application box at the Matimba Power Station Security Gate reception area 1: Curriclum Vitae 2:Certified copy of Identification Document (ID) 3:Certified Highest Qualification NB.One CV per candidate
If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The appointment of the candidate is at the Manager’s sole discretion, taking into account factors which Eskom consider relevant including but not limited to Eskom’s Employment & Occupational Equity Policies, Strategies & Guidelines.
Also note that Eskom supports a smoke-free environment.