Have you recently finished an entry level course in Administration Skills? A learnership programme has been launched in the National Customer Service Centre (NCSC) environment.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LEARNERSHIP x 10
Recruiter : Afrox
REF: NCSC/TN/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LEARNERSHIP x 10/Gauteng/110614
Closing Date: 2014-06-18
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Contract Temporary / Contract
Location: Gauteng Available: ASAP
Category: Call Centre
Offer: Market Related
• Grade 12 / Matric qualification with a minimum of Diploma entrance.
• English , Mathematics and Accounting passed with Symbol C / Achievement Level 5.
• Must have good communication skills (verbal and written) to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Computer literacy essential.
Preference will be given to learners residing around Johannesburg, Ekurhuleni and surrounding areas.
•To promote the development of competencies that are required in Afrox NCSC.
•To create a pool of skilled and knowledgeable administrators / office support personnel.
•To afford learners the opportunity to understand and acquaint themselves with the principles of business administration within Afrox National Customer Support Centre.
•To provide for career growth within Afrox National Customer Support Centre environment.
FORMAT OF THE PROGRAMME
• Learners will sign a 12 month-tripartite contract (Afrox , CHIETA SETA and Learner).
• Learners will participate in 12 months of on-the-job training, inclusive of theoretical classroom learning style and practical learning in the working environment.
• Learners must attend and complete all required theoretical and practical components of the learnership.
• The exit qualification will be a National Certificate: Business Administration NQF Level 3.