Allan Gray seeks students with practical experience, but, still places much emphasis on academic achievement.
Allan Gray is looking for motivated and enthusiastic new graduates with a record of achievement to join our firm in entry level positions in business analysis, client service, technology and operations.
Your key objectives will differ depending on which role you are offered. We are currently recruiting graduates for the following roles:
- Client Service Consultant
- Operations Consultant
- Trainee Business Analyst (Investment Team; Institutional Client Services
- Product Development; Distribution; Information Systems)
- Junior Software Developer
- Junior Software Tester
- Trainee Portfolio Administrator
Students who participate in our Graduate Recruitment are generally completing their Bachelor Degrees in Commerce, Business Science, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, or Actuarial Science.
Skills/Competencies and experience
Candidates should apply for this general Allan Gray Graduate role and use the application and interview process to let us know your preferences and to confirm for yourself where you think you will have the best start to your career at Allan Gray.
If you are successful in the process we will make you an offer in a specific role. No work experience is required.
Successful candidates will be hired from 1st January 2015 and will be based at our Head Office in Cape Town.
(Attach your answers on a single page in a PDF format)
1. Motivate why would you like to work at Allan Gray.
2. Describe your proudest achievement.
3. Describe an occasion where you have shown initiative.
If we invite you for an interview, you will need your own transport to the interview venue.
Please choose one of the following four venues and indicate this on your submission as part of your screening answers.
Cape Town: 04 – 06 August
Johannesburg: 11 – 13 August
Durban: 19 August
Port Elizabeth: 22 August
Please include all of the following documents in your application (only complete applications will be accepted):
- Matric certificate
- Full academic transcripts (certificates are not sufficient – we want to see your results)
- Answer to the screening questions
These attachments need to be in PDF format, should not exceed 2MB, and the naming should not include numbers or special characters.
Deadline for applications:29 June 2014
Click Here to Apply