A learnership programme in Contact Centre Support has been launched at Afrox. You can get a full qualification in National Certificate: Contact Centre Support NQF Level 2 providing you complete the 12 Month Learnership.
CONTACT CENTRE SUPPORT LEARNERSHIP x 10
Recruiter : Afrox
REF: NCSC/TN/CONTACT CENTRE SUPPORT LEARNERSHIP x 10/Gauteng/110614
Closing Date: 2014-06-18
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Contract Temporary / Contract
Category: Call Centre
Offer: Market Related
• Grade 12 / Matric qualification with a minimum of Diploma entrance.
• English, Mathematics and Accounting passed with Symbol C / Achievement Level 5.
• Must have good communication skills (verbal and written) to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Computer literacy essential.
Preference will be given to learners residing around Johannesburg, Ekurhuleni and surrounding areas.
FORMAT OF THE PROGRAMME
• Learners will sign a 12 month-tripartite contract (Afrox , CHIETA SETA and Learner).
• Learners will participate in 12 months of on-the-job training, inclusive of theoretical classroom learning style practical learning in the working environment.
• Learners must attend and complete all required theoretical and practical components of the learnership.
• The exit qualification will be a National Certificate: Contact Centre Support NQF Level 2.