Education Ambassadors South Africa is an online platform aimed at creating education awareness. We are passionate about people, education, entrepreneurship and also offer career opportunities.
Why did we create this Organisation?
The Education Ambassadors SA was created to encourage reading and writing among black South African youth. We share Corporate Social Investment news and views from individuals; including company executives, entrepreneurs, students and more.
Education Ambassadors SA tackles issues involving education, leadership, South Africa’s CSI industry and also offers career opportunities to youth with limited resources.
Organisation’s main and ancillary objectives:
– To assist underprivileged children by providing educational opportunities.
– To inform unemployed youth on internship opportunities through the social media sphere, media and traditional ways i.e. word of mouth, school campaigns, workshops, conferences and events.
– To work together with corporate companies in securing opportunities for the youth of South Africa
– To work jointly with schools, municipalities and communities in order to identify children and youth who need assistance.
– To find creative ways to raise awareness and organise stationery for impoverished schools and youth
– To work together with the government in its educational projects as part of uplifting the youth
– To provide necessary tips and information in the most extraordinary and innovative ways
– Position Education Ambassadors South Africa as the number one supporter of a brighter future for all.
Remember: “It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that the son of a mine worker can become the head of the mine, that a child of farm workers can become the president of a great nation. It is what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.” – Nelson Mandela.