The Public Health and Social Development Sectoral Bargaining Council (PHSDSBC), is designated in terms of Section 36 of the Labour Relations Act, 66 of 1995. The PHSDSBC promotes labour peace and collective bargaining in the public health and social development sector.
PHSDSBC seeks to appoint unemployed graduates on the disciplines listed below, the applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study or have participated in an internship programme before. It is the intention of the Council to promote retrospectivity and achieving Affirmative Action targets as contemplated in the Employment Equity Act, 1998. The council aims to enhance employability of the unemployed graduates as potential employees through this programme. Interns will receive a stipend of R 4 675.00 per month over a duration of 12 months.
- Labour Relations Diploma/Degree in Labour Relations (Reference: LR02/06/2018)
- Information Technology Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology (Reference: IT02/06/2018)
- Human Resource Management Diploma/ Degree in HR Management, HR Development (Reference: HR02/06/2018)
- Administration Diploma/ Degree Office Administration, Public Management (Reference ADM02/06/2018)
- Finance Diploma/ Degree in Financial Management, Accounting. (Reference: FIN02/06/2018)
- Marketing and Communications Diploma/Degree in Communications, Marketing (Reference: MC02/06/2018)
- Unemployed South African Graduates, who completed Matric and Diploma or Degree at any recognized South African Higher Education Institution (HET) on the aforementioned disciplines.
- Applicant should NOT have participated in any internship before. Have a valid South African ID.
- Must be residing in Gauteng Province.
Enquiries for the above-mentioned position must be directed to: Ms Winnie Mkhuzangwe on Tel no: (012) 765 5114.
How to apply
Applications accompanied by an Application letter marked with the correct reference number, concise CV with contactable references and certified copies of ID, all qualifications and proof of address must be clearly marked “CONFIDENTIAL” to the General Secretary: PO Box 11467 Centurion 0046 or hand delivered to PHSDSBC Office Block E at 260 Basden Avenue, Lyttleton, Centurion 0046. Closing date for applications is 15 June 2018, at 16:00.
Note: Appointment will be made at sole discretion of the PHSDSBC. It will also be expected of the successful candidate to sign a performance contract. Correspondence will be conducted with short-listed candidates for an interview. Candidates who have not been contacted within 30 days may assume that they have not been considered for an interview and are hereby thanked for applying.
Via – PHSDSB