The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality hereby invite applications for bursaries to assist learners from disadvantaged and indigent families who reside within the municipal area of jurisdiction for the academic year 2018.
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary
Enquiries shall be directed to the Youth Coordinator, contactable on cell number 071 675 9366. No Email, faxed or incomplete forms will be considered. Late submissions will not be considered. Correspondence will be entered into only with successful applicants. If you are not consulted by the 10th February consider your application unsuccessful.
Applicants who are currently studying at a higher education institution are not allowed to apply
How to Apply
Download the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality bursary application form HERE or pick one up from your local municipal office.
Your application should be accompanied by:
- Certified copies of birth certificate or identification document (ID)
Certified copies of salary statements of both parents/guardians
- In the case of one or both parents, submit copies of death certificates
- In the case of orphans, submit a letter from the social worker
- Certified copies of grade 12 certificate (or a copy of grade 12 June examination results if you are currently in Grade 12)
- In the case of applicant who states that they have a disability, provide proof from a registered medical doctor or clinic/hospital
- Acceptance letter from a tertiary institution
- Proof of residence
- A letter from local social worker confirming indigent status or municipality
Applications should be submitted to:
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality
Private Bag X9308
Or hand-delivered to R533 Graskop Road opp. Mapulaneng DLTC, Maviljan Region, Bushbuckridge
Closing date: 12 January 2018