If you also have a Master’s degree in Research Psychology, and you think it’s time to apply what you have learnt, MMI might have a proposition for you…
Yu’re obviously already interested in why human beings do the things they do, so send us your CV.
The Upper Segment, a young and vibrant division in Group Human Capital, is looking for a research psychologist intern.
We want to know what our clients want, and what we can do to fulfil their needs.
You need to put yourself in their shoes – do the research, report on it and implement the findings.
Enhance the financial wellness of individuals and families, and kick start your career at the same time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
Assisting with :
- Research administration
- Research proposals
- Client journey mapping
- Client experience feedback
- Client segment research
- General implementation of research studies
- Do project management, quality assurance, logistics and client liaison
- Live the Momentum values, and practice TCF (Treating Customers Fairly)
- Working with people
- Relating and networking
- Learning and Researching
- Creating and Innovative
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in Research Psychology
- Is registered with the Health Professionals Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Is computer literate, knows Microsoft Office and can do what he or she needs to
- Is a South African citizen
- Ideally, has already completed a research thesis