Education Ambassadors SA wants to tell your story.
Whether you’ve had a hard time growing up, experienced difficulties, found ways to survive in order to make it in life, we want to tell your story to inspire others who may also be going through what you did.
We want to use this platform to encourage and learn from each other’s mistakes and successes.
To do this, answer these easy questions below (answer only those you feel comfortable to) and email your answers to email@example.com
1) Tell us more about yourself (where did you grow up, attend school etc.)?
2) What were the challenges and great things about growing up)?
3) Your career? What is it that you do? (You can talk about your job or studies here)
4) What do you like most about yourself?
5) What are some of the challenges which you’ve faced and how did you overcome them?
6) What are some of your life highlights for you so far? What are you most proud of?
7) What, in your opinion, are the most important factors to keep in mind to make it in your career or life in general?
8) Where would you like to see yourself in the next three years?
9) If there was anything you could do differently, what would it be?
10) Are there any specific people that you look up to and draw inspiration from and why?
11) Are there any inspiring projects which you’re involved in?
12) Lastly, what advice would you give to others out there looking to follow in your footsteps?
13) How can the public contact you and how can they access your services?
14) Where can people reach you on social media (if you would like us to tag you)
Website if available:
Please EMAIL your answers to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to include:
1) Four photos of yourself (those you prefer).
If you would like to read previous blog posts sent to us, then click here.
Closing Date: No closing date as this is an ongoing project.
NB: Please note that this is a voluntary non-profit contribution to our blog to empower and encourage each other.
We look forward to receiving your inspiring stories.