Momentum is looking for an IT Support Intern in Centurion. The purpose of this position is to resolve IT related problems and translate those problem into workable solutions.Requirements
- No experience required
- IT degree or diploma
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Adapting and Responding To Change
- Coping With Pressure and Setbacks
- To provide first line helpdesk support to Doringkloof offices, assisting with hardware and software problems directly and via phone and email.
- Manage effective communication between the support process stakeholders and the client.
- Ensure that queries raised by internal customers are resolved and/or escalated timeously and efficiently, and maintaining a high standard of in-house service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing effective and consistent service delivery and support to internal clients.
- Analyze the problem/queries and develop appropriate solutions in order to resolve.
- Maintain a professional service image of the helpdesk support to all stakeholders in line with the Company’s value propositions and service delivery standards.
- Deliver quality reports on company systems as per agreed standards.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- Ability to handle many different responsibilities and follow through to completion
- To escalate more complex calls to the relevant teams and or management
- Carry out daily systems checks, reporting to management where necessary
- Ensure all records are accurately captured and managed in accordance with the process requirements and workflow system.
- Provide efficient online and offline support on all technical application queries within agreed timeframe.
- Keep an asset register for all company IT hardware/software, telecomm systems
- Carry out in-house system testing
- Ensure all queries are accurately logged on the systems.
- Live the Company values.
- Manage own performance and development.
How to apply
Applications close on 02 April 2015. Click here to apply