The Railway Safety Regulator (RSR) is inviting unemployed SA youth between the ages of 18-35 to participate in the RSR Internship Programme. The duration of the Internship Programme is twelve (12) months non-renewable. Applications close on 17 April 2015.
The Railway Safety Regulator is the custodian of railway safety in South Africa. Its mission is to oversee and promote safe railway operations through appropriate support, monitoring and enforcement, guided by an enabling regulatory framework.
- Office of the CEO (2 Office Admin Interns ) – Matric/ plus One (1) year 2 Certificate in Office Administration – Gauteng
- Office of the CEO (1 Operations Admin Intern) – Matric /plus one (1) year – Cape Town
- Office of the CEO (2 Risk Management Admin Interns) – Matric/ plus Certicate in Office Administration – Gauteng
- Office of the CEO – (3 Media & Communications Interns) – Matric/ plus National Communications Diploma/ B Tech / Communications – Gauteng /Durban/ Western Cape
- Regulations and Governance Department (1 Legislation Intern) – Matric/ plus LLB – Gauteng
- Regulations and Governance Department – (1 Corporate Legal Intern) – Matric/ plus LLB Gauteng
- Human Resource Department – (2 HR Interns) – Matric/ plus Degree in Industrial Psychology (Hons) – Gauteng
- Investigations Department – (1 Board Inquiry Intern – Matric plus ND/ Degree Engineering Civil or Mechanical (1 posts) Gauteng
- Finance Department – (2 Finance Interns) – Matric ND or Degree in Accounting/ Finance – Gauteng
How to apply
All applications must include: • An application /motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) • Certified copies of qualifications • Certified copy of identity document.
Forward your applications to postal address: P O Box 11202, Centurion, 0051 or hand deliver to Lake Buena Vista Building, 1 Gordon Hood Avenue, Centurion, 2026
For enquiries contact: Busisiwe Mabanga 012 848 3012
Closing date: Friday, 17 April 2015
Via – Railway Safety Regulator