Applicants that wish to apply for internship must have valid matriculation certificates and also be graduates in the fields listed below:
- INTERN: COURT ADMINISTRATION (REF NO: 2015/ 52/OCJ) – A Legal Qualification
- INTERN: SOUTH AFRICAN JUDICIAL EDUCATION INSTITUTE (REF NO: 2015/ 53/OCJ) – Diploma or Degree in Event Management/Communication/Public Relations/Marketing
- INTERN: SOUTH AFRICAN JUDICIAL EDUCATION INSTITUTE (REF NO: 2015/ 54/OCJ) – ABET/Matric
- INTERN: INTERNAL AUDIT (REF NO: 2015/ 55/OCJ) – Diploma/Degree Internal Audit or Commerce.
- INTERN: STRATEGY, MONITORING, EVALUATION AND REPORTING (REF NO: 2015/ 56/OCJ) – A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Administration degree
- INTERN: PRIVATE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE (REF NO: 2015/ 57/OCJ) – Legal Qualification
For enquiries: HR Directorate Tel. 011 838 2010
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document( no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than three months old). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form. Candidates that wish to apply for internship outside their respective Regions must be willing and able to find their own accommodation considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend. Persons with disabilities are also encouraged to apply. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful.