Clicks invites applications for an Internal Audit Graduate Programme based in their Head Office in Woodstock, Cape Town. The purpose of this role is to perform controls effectiveness reviews of business processes and assist the Internal Audit team with the execution of control adequacy and effectiveness reviews.
- Mapping of processes to evaluate effectiveness of the control environment.
- Identify key controls and test adequacy and effectiveness for higher risk areas identified in each process.
- Assessing compliance with policies, standards and procedures.
- Prepare audit work papers.
- Prepare draft audit reports for discussion with business.
- Conducting ad- hoc store compliance and other reviews whilst maintaining independence.
- Attend stock counts.
- Studying towards a Degree/Diploma in Internal Auditing or
- Completed Degree/Diploma in Internal Auditing
- Travel required – Drives License
- Experience in Retail will be advantageous
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Knowledge of applying Internal Audit and Risk Assessment Methodologies , IIA Standards for the professional practice of internal audit and Corporate Governance Principles.
- An ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Work, Excel and Viso.
- Participative style and believes in working in a team environment.
- Display a professional, constructive and positive approach during the review.
- Display an eagerness to learn and has career ambitions.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives.
- Ability to deal with pressure
- Adaptable to different situations and environments.
- Contribute to an environment of open communication and teamwork.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 31 Match 2015