Momentum has an HR Data Analyst Internship Opportunity. As the HR Data Analyst Intern, you’ll contribute to Momentum’s organisational goals by measuring, analysing, interpreting and reporting on HR activities that drive efficiencies.Experience & Qualifications
- A BCom degree or National Diploma with numerical and Human Resources, or Psychology subjects
- B Com degree or National Diploma
- 0-2 years working experience (preferably in an HR data analytics role)
- Financial services industry exposure will be advantageous
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with HR/Business to define, understand and translate business requirements and needs into streamlined HR processes and systems.
- Populating, standardising and ensuring the integrity of the Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS) and databases to ensure consistent reporting.
- Assisting with technical and data issues related to the HR system by investigating problems and developing detailed solutions to the various project owners.
- Supporting, reviewing, analysing and preparing HR metrics, systems and processes;
- Assisting audits to ensure data integrity.
- Detailed reporting, including monthly and quarterly reports to assist with workforce planning decisions.
- Researching and identifying trends in recruitment, issues, costs, employee retention and training; and suggesting enhancements.
- Drive innovations to enhance user experience and improve HR processes.
- Researching, interpreting and presenting data and information in a meaningful way to the business.
- Ensuring compliance with the Protection Of Personal Information (POPI) and other labour legislation.
- Sticking to principles and values (you’re the ultimate mainstay)
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Analysing all kinds of things (and we mean all kinds of things)
- Learning and researching
- Formulating strategies and concepts (oh brainy one!)
- Planning and organising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations (people-pleaser!)
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Stress management
- Working with numbers
How to apply
Click here to apply online:
Closing Date: 19 March 2015