Momentum is looking for an HR Coordinator Intern to provide process coordination and operational service to the Retail HR team with specific focus on our Talent Management and people processes.Experience & Qualifications
- HR Degree
- Hons HR Degree preferred
- 0-2 years relevant HR experience required
- Reporting and statistic background
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Effectively and consistently delivering service and support to all clients in line with our company values & Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles.
- Reporting and tracking metrics as a direct impact on organizational success in line with our Talent Management strategy.
- Ensuring smooth Talent Management processes take place across Momentum Retail including and not limited to:
- Compiling Talent Grids, Competency matrix’s & Workforce Planning documentation.
- Monitoring and tracking talent attraction and acquisition practices.
- Following on outstanding actions required to set up our Induction and onboarding program, monitoring and tracking of the Induction and on boarding program.
- Involvement in the design, implementation and monitoring and tracking of the Talent development programs including but not limited to Middle manager development pilot & Learning and Development.
- Involvement in the design, implementation and monitoring and tracking of the Talent retention programs.
- Coordinating the performance management process within Momentum Retail, including facilitating performance reviews, performance contracting and the personal development planning (PDP) processes.
- Facilitating the Skills Development process within Momentum Retail through collaboration with BU HR teams, Transformation Specialist and the Skills Development team at MMI Corporate HR. This includes completion of the Annual Training Reports (ATR) and Workplace Skills Plan (WSP).
- Facilitating and running the recognition programme within Momentum Retail.
- This includes running the quarterly and annual process, and liaising with BU HR teams and the MMI IT team.
- Coordination of Retail HR projects, like TCF, policies and procedures.
- Living the Momentum values namely Accountability, Diversity, Excellence, Integrity, Innovation & Teamwork and ensures that the Way of Working benefits from you contributing your values.
- Excellent MS office skills ( Advanced level in all packages)
- Analytical skills
- Detailed orientated
- Planning and organising skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 19 March 2015