- Have at least 3 year B Com degree or equivalent, majoring in Accounting and/or Local Government Finance
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English
- Be computer literacy and have knowledge of Windows spreadsheet applications
- Previous work experience in Financial Accounting would be a recommendation
- Graduates who come from within the Hibiscus Coast Municipal area will gain preference.
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist in implementing General Access Municipal Accounting Practice
- Assist in developing statistical reporting modules
- Assist in developing financial Policies and procedures
- Assist in the compilation of financial statements and management reports
- Assist with reconciliations and financial analysis
- Electronic capturing of financial data
- Other financial functions.
How to apply
Submit applications / CVs with certified copies of qualification, to the Hibiscus Coast Municipality, Department Corporate Services, 10 Connor Street, P. O. Box 5, Port Shepstone, 4240.
Closing Date: 10 April 2015
Enquiries: Manager Human Resources – Telephone: (039) 688 2023 / 2072 / 2075 / 2077
NB: If you don’t hear from us within 21 working days of the closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful.