Key Purpose Statement
To provide an opportunity for 10 people to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with ABI Pretoria Manufacturing during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification.
- Minimum Matric/N3 certificate in Engineering with Maths and Science
- No Experience required
- Self Motivated Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
Output and Accountabilities
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 20 February 2015