Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in sustainable business modelling. This graduate opportunity is based in Pretoria.
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-35
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a 3 year Law, Accounting, Auditing, Information Systems, Computer Sciences qualification.
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is 15th February 2015
- Anticipated start date of the programme is 1 April 2015
- Candidates must have a valid email address as all correspondence will be done via email and mobile.
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments online.
The following checks will be conducted:
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Verification of educational qualifications
- Proof of South African citizenship
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by the end of March 2015, you may consider your application as unsuccessful.