AECI Limited would like to appoint 60 unemployed Learners to train in a Chemical Operations (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnerhsip period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in the Gauteng area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated in Chloorkop or Modderfontein Complex for a period of approximately 2 months.
- Undertake Plant Operator experiential training with a Chemical Plant environment.
- Undertake shift work and/or overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 2 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical Plant environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Team work.
- Attention to detail.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 06 March 2015