This Apprentice will acquire knowledge, skills and technical competencies in the respective Artisan Trade disciplines in order to perform. Do you have the Skills and Talent?
maintenance and troubleshooting tasks on plant equipment.
Attain the required competencies to perform the tasks of a competent Artisan.
Assist Artisans with daily tasks when doing practical modules.
Provide evidence according to development plan.
- Matric Maths or Science pass at >50%.
- N3 relevant to trade.
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conceptual skills.
Output and Accountabilities
- Complete the 3 year apprentice programme as per SAB, FoodBev SETA and merSETA requirements.
- Maintain, repair & optimise plant & associated devices under guidance of qualified Artisans.
- Ensure a safe healthy and risk free working environment (level 1).
Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, must please apply online on www.sabcareers.co.za or via SAP NetWeaver by no later than 20 February 2015.
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.