T-Systems developed an internal internship program in 2006 to assist graduates with work experience, which would further enhance their employment potential and assist the individuals with their personal development.
The internship program is a 1 Year structured programme comprising of practical, on the job training and coaching; with the balance being complimented by mentoring, life skills and technical training. There are defined governance structures in place to support development of interns. It’s grown from strength to strength and our annual intake is now 120 interns, more than 90% of whom are employed after completion of the programme.
- Quality Management Administrator
- Field Service Engineer
- Corporate Affairs Administrator and B-BBEE
- Recruitment Administrator
- Accounting Support
- PMCC Project Co-ordinator
- Information Security Analysts
- Operations Support (Corp Finance)
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
- Have no work experience in the field of study;
- A recent graduate (2011-2014);
- Considered a youth (18-27 years);
- Verified & relevant qualification certificate
- No criminal record
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 28 November 2014
T-Systems interviewed Remo Mokgokolo, who recently completed her internship with them. Click here to read about out how she got the job and her experiences.