OMAGE has two learnership positions available in Johannesburg, Bryanston. The one is in our creative department and the other in our production department. The positions are ideal for somebody that want to have a career within the events industry and is willing to sacrifice in order to grow to the top levels within the industry over a period of time, a person that is willing to do what it takes to succeed, yet still be part of the team, still remember our clients are our bread and butter, and still treat all suppliers with respect.The successful applicants will have to work a full day, and then still attend classes in the evening in order to complete the required training.
The work environment can be highly stressful and deadlines are vital to the success of our business, and to add, the successful applicants must be able to multitask and time manage because we work on multiple projects at one time.
OMAGE is a global experiential communications company that specialises in conceiving and delivering truly innovative and effective communication experiences on behalf of its clients. Visit the company website www.omage.com
How to apply
If you feel that this type of environment will energise and motivate you, then submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV with a copy of your ID and matric results
- Salary/stipend expectation
- A copy of your progress report should you have written matric in 2014
- A short essay motivating why you are interested in the events industry and your ideal role within the industry
– Applications with all the relevant documents will be reviewed.
– Incomplete applications will automatically fail.
– Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.