Do you think you have what it takes to be the best Customer Representative? Your in luck! SAB Miller is offering a Learnership for a Customer Relations Representative.
- Matric certificate (mandatory)
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- SAP CRM experience (advantageous)
- Responsible for executing the concept of “today’s volume today”
- Responsible for the completion of all documented basic call handling processes
- Attempt to retain customers that indicate an intention to start using competitor brands; utilise escalation if necessary
- Accountable for keeping customers up to date and owning resolution of issues within the limits of the systems and tools provided
- Attend to customer’s credit query regarding balance enquiries or statement requests or log the call and transfer to relevant credit (specialist) function
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work during weekends.
- Persuasiveness and selling ability.
- Strong achievement orientation
- Punctual and good time-keeping
Reference Code: SAB-ZA-13512