MEDICLINIC PRIVATE HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION FORMAL PROGRAMMES
Mediclinic offers the following qualifications: Certificate: Enrolled Nurse
Formal programmes will commence in January 2015 for a duration of two years to provide learners with the appropriate knowledge and skills needed to perform fundamental nursing care at a level that will qualify them for SANC registration.
Entry Requirements: Certificate: Enrolled Nurse
- Grade 12 with admission to higher certificate or equivalent
- D aggregate (950 marks) – old senior certificate
- Mathematical literacy or Mathematics at NQF level 4 (min. 40%)
- Any science subject at NQF level 4 (min. 40%)
- Literacy skills (English) at NQF level 4 (min. 40%)
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee
- Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare-related experience
The following documents will be required from applicants:
- Short CV
- Certified copy of your grade 12 certificate or grade 12 subjects
- Certified copy of the front page of your ID book
- Proof of non-refundable application fee paid
Applicants will also undergo psychometric testing, an interview and health assessment. You may have to travel to the nearest approved learner centre for theoretical instructions
The learner must provide:
- Evidence of clinical competence
- A completed portfolio of evidence
Fees and funding
Successful applicants will be employed by Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd, which funds the programme for its employees. Learners are responsible for the cost of any prescribed and recommended books. Other institutions requesting training for their employees will be invoiced prior to programme commencement.
Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd Private Higher Education Institution graduates will sign a contract to work back double the length of the programme completed. If a learner does not complete the programme successfully, he or she will be liable for programme and administration costs.
How to apply:
Click here to apply.
Closing Date: 31 July 2014